I am Alejandro, I´m 13 years old. my birthday is on the 27 of april. my favourite movie is Star Wars.
I like the formula one and my favourite driver is Lewis Hamilton.
I like the music of Michael Jackson and QUEEN.
Obtener enlace
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Correo electrónico
Otras aplicaciones
Comentarios
Entradas populares de este blog
ALGORITHMS The basic structure to solve a problem is the sequential structure, in which the instructions that make up the algorithm are one after the other, following the order in which they appear.
PROJECT APPROACH Is a method of dealing with and resolving the practical problems affecting any society. It consist of ten stages and we can study it as an algorithm. 1- Detect the problem 2- Information and research 3- Search for possible solutions 4- Choose the solution 5- Desing 6- Prepare and plan the work 7- Build the product 8- Check the results 9- Presentation and assessment 10- Write the project report.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario